2/11/08

Holy Laundry

Yes I am going public, This is my laundry pile. So sad. Actually we have all had the flu so I have to wash sheets and blankets and well, everything. But I thought all those of you who will wake up this morning dreading the day- just think about me and what I am doing today!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope that you and the family are feeling better! I have seen my laundry look like that before! My laundry room color looks like yours--blue! Love it!

Wendy said...

I am sorry you all have been sick!! Tara Grace tossed her cookies on Sunday and I thought...oh no...here we go (everyone around here seems to have it too!!) But that was it. I do have to tell you that my laundry looks like that all of the time, though.......oh well..

Alison said...

Oh yuck I hate it when everyone gets sick. And I hate it worse when I have to do laundry!!! My bed looks like that right now. I am suppose to be folding it right now so we can go to sleep...Mitch keeps coming in and saying "I thought you were working on the laundry." I am can't you tell!?