His favorite things to eat are the little fruit puffs, he used to eat one at a time n ow he will seriously stuff as many as he can in his mouth! he growls at me if I take some out too. He recently has discovered banana's thanks to aunt miralyn ! He can eat a whole one no problem, along with a cup of barley and then 8 oz of his bottle. little piggy.
He has so many helpers and it has really been nice, the difference with four children is well, different. and there is so much I dont have time to do or have chosen to not do for the sake of going nutso. But the help the girls give is nice and I see more and more why I was so involved in helping with my own siblings.
I always remember my children at 8 months of age. It's the age I have always felt like they come to life, or that they start to see life. They discover so many things. Like the toilet and that by putting their hand in it feels neat. Singing songs and reading books gets more enjoyable at this age for me too. They respond and laugh, it's so wonderful. I have been thinking about how this is our last and trying to make every day count, memorizing the moments that are so tender. I then thought about jaron and when he came home from the NICU i said I would make every day count with him. And I have, he has been my sidekick since then and I have so many memories of him, yet I feel like where did the time go? I know it will feel the same with jackson and that makes me so sad. I am thankful I journal their life so i can always have their memories to read as well. Aaron asked me a little bit ago what I will do if I start to feel that baby hunger again? I said, if I do well dear then we have to do the right thing and, get a dog!

3 comments:
While getting tubes stinks, I'm glad you can get them before a million rounds of antibiotics.... Jackson is a doll- I can't wait to see him.... sometime...
PS- I hear Alan and Brandi have a GREAT dog they'd probably give you for a decent price *grin*
Jackson is so stinkin' cute! I always love the age between 6mo-12mo. I need to be better at journaling. You are an inspiration! Having a dog is definitely like having another kid!
Post a Comment