11/22/08

Happy Birthday Jaron

Jaron Christopher Cotton
11/21/03
Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You......
My baby is 5 yrs. old. How time goes by so fast. 
I loved going through these pictures and remembering what a little stinker he was! But he was, and is still always smiling. Jaron has the most tender heart. He has always been very aware of others' feeling, and is ready to comfort those in need. He has from day one been very aware of me and knows when I need a hug or a helping hand. 
Jaron Loves his daddy. The moment Aaron walks through the door he is by his side until he falls asleep at night. Jaron is a great baseball player and bowl's a 200 on the Wii, we still can't figure out how he does that!
I love you Jaron with all my heart and love watching you grow every day. And you are, in fact you've grown 2 1/2 inches since September!
Your a good boy Jaron. So glad you came to me!
These are only like half of the pics I wanted to put up of him and his messes- oh what a busy boy
Aways ate the cat food- yuck
Loved pulling all your clothes out
why just have one?
used the dishwasher to climb up the counter and into the sink
Permanent marker- yep, nice
oh my goodness- I don't know what you were doing!
played until you crashed
"get out of the fridge Jaron"
You didn't want to be left out
Corn starch- ummm, yeah
You loved it when I pulled you around in the laundry basket!
Eating the side of he trampoline- you just always had to have something in your mouth
Mel needed company
oh the rolls of toilet paper lost to the hallways
I love you!

3 comments:

Alison said...

SO cute! Where do boys come up with all this stuff? I cannot believe he is 5 WOW!

the mrazek family said...

This is a crack up. I think what I love the best is for all of these photos you grabbed the camera first, before his neck! Max is going to be JUST like this..already is!

Monica said...

Amie! It was great getting a hug from you this weekend. Wish I could have been in Kentucky longer and had a chance to soak up some of your goodness. Love you! ~Monica