So, this is my great Aunt Marian. Today she turned 95- I had to post her because, well first of all she looks nothing like 95- but second, I have such a love for this woman, I admire her life and how she chose to live it. The older I get, I see so much of myself in both Marian and my grandmother. It's amazing how much self worth comes from knowing where I came from, not only before this life, but my heritage in this life. I am blessed to have come from the line of many wonderful women- And this one has set the bar!

By the way- this is her trying not to laugh face- she is giggling under her breath here- so funny.
1 comment:
I love your new blog layout! Did you take those black and whites of your kids? It is adorable! You're doing hair bows now too? You are amazing girl, where do you find the time??
Post a Comment