When Aaron was a kid his favorite thing to do was ride his bike off ramps that he had built. He has been SEVERELY hurt by these ramps. Yet I walk outside today and see this- granted it's only like a foot off the ground- but that besides the point, he has now put the bug in his little body and now all he wants to do is jump the ramp. Not long from now he will be building his own, and I will have to soak him in a bath of peroxide because he was so badly cut up. yeah.

WE bought him this motorcycly bike that he just HAD to have, yet if you notice he is riding BraeLynn's old pink and blue bike. He says that BraeLynn's bike has better shocks

3 comments:
I'll make sure not to let Bryson see these pictures...
Ya, have fun with that! And can I suggest Band-Aid brands 'hurt free antiseptic rinse'... It has a numbing ingredient in it, as well as a germ killer, and it's in a squirt bottle so you can squirt it right on the owie- I love it for those times when Bryson's boyhood teaches him a lesson in better judgment.
I remember my brothers doing this as kids. I was always too scared to do it. My luck I WOULd have to take a bath in peroxide!
He's a tough kid, he'll be okay!
Tell me more about Katie Pickett Lawyer! I listened to her and she sounds great! I want to download some songs.
Post a Comment