I have thought a lot about this and although I hesitate to share what I have done for fear of giving the wrong impression- it has worked and I love it when things work!
Just keeping in my prayers and thoughts throughout the day - BE HAPPY, and I even ran a little experiment one day. I smiled all day long. Like had a teeth showing smile. I walked into walmart (which I hate smiling about because I spend way too much money in there) and had a smile on my face, at first I felt totally weird. The lady in the front gave a double take, seriously. I said a cheerful hello.
Through the isles, the frozen section and the checkout. The lady at the checkout was NOT in a good mood, making my experiment a little more spicy- I smiled, tried to make eye contact, and say a few words. Now it would be great to report that I had a miraculous experience and that people were dancing in the isles after it was all said and done just because of my smile- Ugh, no. Sure I got a few smiles in return but that's it. So what exactly worked?
ME- I changed, by the time I left that money pit, I was happier. My heart felt better, and I had a genuine happiness.
I truly believe that Satan wants us women unhappy. Look at all that we effect.
This is where I don't want to give the wrong impression- I still have to work at this- I was not smiling as I cleaned up puke over the weekend! But I really will try to have a smile on my face more. And just be a woman in happy ways. If anything it sure gets some funny looks!

No comments:
Post a Comment