5 favorite places I've lived:
Napa Valley- Kansas Ct. (wonderful memories)
Salt Lake City-First apt. Aaron and I lived in
Salt Lake/Cross Keys Apt.- loved the ducks
Bedford , Ky - First Home
Buckner, KY - Last Home I will ever have!
5 Favorite Snacks: Only 5???
Wheat thins and a big cheese ball
yogurt with corn flakes stirred in it
Pay Day candy Bar
Animal Crackers
Dried Fruit
5 Favorite Jobs I've Had
Leasing agent
Apartment Manager
My current Job- MOM
If I had a million dollars why I'd....
Not want it. Obama will take it,banks will loose it.
5 Things I love....
laying on the pavement in the warm sun like a lizard
Singing
The bedtime routine with my kids
The bedtime routine with Aaron :)
Baking, with no kids
5 People I tag :
Mira
My sister Katie
Juli
Erin
Monica Z
Taralyn

2 comments:
I did it! Check it out when you get a chance!
"like a lizard." that made me laugh. and can you elaborate on how you love bedtime routine with the kids? i'm so tired that i have no more love and patients to give lately.
Post a Comment