Aaron and I went to the Louisville game tonight and Aaron's brother Alan got us on the field- way better view from the goal line! And, I thought I was going to be tackled by Anderson after he made a touchdown- or get a hug. I'd take either one!
More than anything- Aaron and I still have a blast together!



10 comments:
Oh SO SO awesome! That had to have been amazing! Don't you love memories like that you get to share with your hubby!?! We miss you guys! Okay- enough exclamation points for one comment. Sorry.
WOW! So much fun!
Fun time and great pictures, even if it is U of L! Poor UK....Poor Matt...
How fun! Your hair is getting so long! I love it!
That looks like fun! You two look just like you did 12 years ago! Youngsters!
You guys look so good together--especially in U of L Red!
You guys look so good together--especially in U of L Red!
Fun memories and Pics...Your hair looks way long.
Jeremy will be quite jealous when I tell about your seats . . . :)
Sweet! How fun is that?
Post a Comment