I love the picture of you and the kids in the tree!! What a fun day. By the way, I still want to get rid of Skip...but no one wants him...I wonder why? :)
OK, it is your kids that are getting soooo big. Check out how tall and old Mckenna looks. WOW! Don't you wish they were babies FOREVER. Although I love that Jes is getting into a stage that she can have a more grown up conversations!
6 comments:
I love the picture of you and the kids in the tree!! What a fun day. By the way, I still want to get rid of Skip...but no one wants him...I wonder why? :)
OK, it is your kids that are getting soooo big. Check out how tall and old Mckenna looks. WOW! Don't you wish they were babies FOREVER. Although I love that Jes is getting into a stage that she can have a more grown up conversations!
Where was this? So gorgeous.
Yeah, where are these taken? We just went to Bernheim Forest and these look very similar. Are those Wavaney's (totally spelled wrong!) kids? So cute!
it's the park across from the Zoo. They have all these trails to go on. And yes, it's waveney's kiddos- and sarah's too.
I love this. It looks so beautiful there!
Post a Comment