


Well it's that time of year alright- Time to Bake!. Oh the joy of eating, I mean baking, no I mean eating. I always love to bake, guess it's a good thing
that's what I went to school for. But I don't always have the time. Well actually it's that I take so long- School
ruined speedy baking for me. Baking for me is therapy though. When i put the kids to bed, I love to break out my baking stuff
and go to town. But first I have to get into my elastic pants!
7 comments:
I am coming to your house tonight...YUMMY!!!
Yum, Yum! I wish that I was there to watch you in action cooking up a storm. You are amazing!!!
I'm getting hungry looking at your pictures. So pretty.
Elastic pants makes me think of Joey on Friends with his "Turkey Eating Pants". (Rachel's maternity pants) Too funny. What is that soup at the bottom? Looks yummy!
love the food. thankfully, I am right across the street and I get to partake in all of this goodness.
Looks yummy! You should post the recipes!
By the way, I am Alison's sister, Angela. I met you when I visited KY a few times while her and Mitch lived out there!
I'm with you on that one...which one do I love more baking or eating?! Oh my! Why don't they make adult pants with that little adjustable waist thing? It would come in handy this time of year.
Post a Comment