I envy those who wake up happy. Where it is natural to look at life positive and can see so much to be happy about. It takes more work for me. I tend to wake up feeling overwhelmed at the tasks of the day and would rather be prepared for the worst so expect the worst. Guarded I guess.
This year, as I have prayed, the answer I always get- to whatever it is I am praying about is to Be Happy. I make it a conscience effort to do so from the moment I wake up. I have been so pleased to see the Lords miracle in the simple concept of this joyful attitude.
I have been thinking about how the tone of the world is getting so doom and gloom. What better way to fall into the traps of the adversary than to bring that doom and gloom into our homes.
I am grateful to be surrounded by women who are happy by nature, and hope that my weakness will be made strong. Until then, I will "Step up to the plate and be Happy about it" Sister Beck.

1 comment:
What inspiration! Thanks for the "upper!"
Post a Comment