So Jackson has been going into McKenna's room the last couple days and grabbing this purse. He walks around with it and his blanket. When he goes to climb up the coffee table he throws the purse up there first then hoists himself up right after. I am going to pretend that it's "normal". And NOT tell Aaron! I have to say he sure reminds me a lot of BraeLynn! heehee
1 year ago

3 comments:
I saw you, Aaron and Jackson at Kinman funeral - sorry I didn't get to say hello. Remember how I used to call Jarron "Carbon Copy" because he looked (still does) so much like Aaron? Guess I'll have to call Jackson "Ditto" cause he looks like you (and Braelyn). Hope your holidays are happy!
Normal!!! haha remember Austin? need I say more??
Jack is such a climber! I love it! He is so dang cute!
He's getting so big, it's just crazy. We miss Crest. 2nd! Thank GOODNESS for blogs!!!
Post a Comment