1/7/09

Perks of Moms Job

At my Job, I get to have these as my perks!
He took out he towel and the clippers, and well, here ya have it. (alison feels my pain) He was so upset at himself I didn't have to say a word, well of reprimand that is. I did however have to make him feel better so that he wouldn't "stay home from school until my hair grows back." As soon as I saw him it took me a minute to realize what he did. I said "Jaron, what did you do?" he looked up at me with his big eyes and said "I did it myself." I said "Oh, Jaron!! (trying my hardest not to laugh my head off) He then burst into tears and started crying, "I want my hair back"
It totally broke my heart! So I had to buzz him completely and he was so upset. Saying over and over, "I want my hair back"  I took him to school, against his wishes to wait until his hair was back, and he thoughtfully put a hooded sweatshirt on and pulled the hood over his head. I asked him if he was going to take it off when he got to school, he said NO. Jackson had already taken his bath but apparently wasnt done yet. He flipped himself into the bath with Jaron. I love my Job

2 comments:

Alison said...

I soooo FEEL your pain. The only thing is mine wasn't quite as remorseful!!! I was laughing when it wasn't me...haha! Actually I am laughing about mine now! Kids...its a good thing we can laugh.

Jenn said...

Bless his heart, I bet that Jaron thought it was a good idea at first. He looks good with his buzz!