I have been super busy holding the fort down while Aaron has had to put in more hours than usual. And those of you that know him know that that the "usual" is already a typical 13 hour day. Like I said I had figured it not blog worthy, but at the same time I have really learned a lot these last 6 months. I have had my testimony strengthened and Aaron and I couldnt be any closer through this. I was talking to my sister about it and we said how funny it is we are so happy and have peace and hope during these times of trial. It's the blessings of the gospel for sure!
1 year ago

4 comments:
What a good mommy. :)
I love seeing these photos, even though you had to go through days of no power the kids will always remember it...it looked like they were having fun! I love BraeLynn's haircut!
You are awesome Amie! I love those ice storms...I kind of miss them. When I could stay at home and look out a window at them!
awesome pics of the ice. Looks like the cotton family was having fun!!
Post a Comment