I was taking Mira to the airport and the whole way there I was on the phone just yapping away. Well, as I pulled into the garage I had hung up the phone and looked in the rear view mirror and
didn't see Jaron. I thought he had fallen asleep and was lying down but as I turned around I still didn't see him. I started to
panic thinking surly
I didn't forget him. Did he fall out of the car and I was to into the phone call that I didn't notice? Seriously where is he! I threw the car into park and bolted to the back seat of the van,
no Jaron. I leaned over the back seat and to my astonishment saw this:
What the heck? I asked him why he did that and he replied so matter of fact, " because it's fun mom"
4 comments:
I am always having the feeling that I have left a kid somewhere! That experience would have freaked me out! How could he be comfortable enough to fall asleep?
HAHA! That would give you some extreme PANIC. How funny! I am sure after you found him you had all these not being in a seat belt thoughts! HAHA!
Where is he positioned exactly?
he wa in the back trunk al curled up. I have the kind of trunk that sinks down. So his head is torwards the back seats. He saw this up on the blog and says "ha,ha. I'm funny."
Post a Comment