2/21/09

Joy Challenge #2

Today, being that it's Saturday, take some time for yourself. Find something that only you can do that you can have joy in. A bath, locking yourself in a room and watching a good movie, Getting yourself a candy bar! (that's mine today:) ) 
What ever it is, let me know what you did today, for yourself!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I had a peice of carrot cake and a bath! Yipee!

~ Wiles ~ said...

I took a nap!

jamie said...

I just read your post and guess what?! Without knowing what your joy challenge was for the day, I fulfilled in spades!! Abe was gone for most of the day, so when he got home I told him I was out and I didn't know when I'd be back. I was going to have me time and did I ever. I ran errands that I would never have attempted with 2 kids. I walked around the mall and window shopped (HELLO?!?!), I got in and out of the car multiple times and each time I was in the store in 5 seconds flat! (again I say...HELLO?!?!) It was the most glorious 3 hours of my life. I love your joy challenges. thanks for sharing!!