2/20/09

Joy Challenge

This year in our ward Relief Society our presidency has come up with the theme "Joy In The Journey" We are encouraged to find Joy every day in our life's journey. MiraLyn (RS President) has been asking everyone to send their "joy of the day" to her. It's such a great thing to have in our heads during the day! 
So I thought it would be great to have a JoY Challenge every day. And I would LOVE to have every one who takes the challenge report their "joy".
So, for challenge #1
sometime today while your kids are around just drop to your hands and knees and start crawling around. See  how they react! Let me know what that did.
I had the boys at my feet and feeling  that"get away" feeling. I dropped to my knees and started crawling around having them chase me, they immediately went from wining to laughing and we had a great time. Changed my mood :)

No comments: