1 year ago
2/25/09
Joy Challenge
Today my joy was hearing from BraeLynn's teacher today. She informed me that BraeLynn has excelled in her reading considerably. We have had some, minor, issues with getting the hang of reading and about three months ago I told BraeLynn of the promises that President Kimball of the Church made about reading the Book of Mormon every day. I told her that if she read from the Book of Mormon every day she would be able to read better. She totally had the desire and has been reading from it just about every time we read as a family. When I told her about what her teacher said today she reminded ME of the promise. That was a joyful moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so great. What a blessing the gospel is to us in our lives. I love your JOY CHALLENGES!!!
That is wonderful. So exciting and what a great testimony builder for her.
Yeah Braelyn! You rock!
Post a Comment