He is so hilarious...wish I could help but I am at a loss too.
Cool! Don't let Jackson know about this or he'll try to build one on his own! And you know he would do it too!
HOW fun is that! I want one in my unfinished basement. OH, wait...I just want a finished basement!
We'd just like A BASEMENT! They don't sell houses with basements here and we probably couldn't sell our house for 1/2 of what we bought it for a year and a half ago. :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so hilarious...wish I could help but I am at a loss too.
Cool! Don't let Jackson know about this or he'll try to build one on his own! And you know he would do it too!
HOW fun is that! I want one in my unfinished basement. OH, wait...I just want a finished basement!
We'd just like A BASEMENT! They don't sell houses with basements here and we probably couldn't sell our house for 1/2 of what we bought it for a year and a half ago. :(
Post a Comment