9/29/09

Hello?

Yes I am alive- just trying to survive! I have not been blog hopping or anything for a while. If it weren't for my iphone facebook app- I'd be completely out of touch! But, I have to say a large part is the kids broke my camera and now that I have one back- I have reason to blog. Not that I couldnt just write my thoughts because I know you all just can't wait to hear the crazy things going on inside my head! haha I will share that the last year has been a huge growing experience and I have learned a LOT. I do however want to have a rest from this "growing"- because as you know that means trials. I am ready for a little resting period! McKenna is surviving middle school, Braelynn is just as spunky as ever and doing well in school. Jaron loves kindergarten and Jackson is loving mommy time, and I have gained 7lbs if stress. :) Here is jackson on one of the derby horses or as he calls it, the "heehee".

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hey,so what has been going on? And I love hearing your thoughts. What became of you not being able to eat certain foods? I hope you are doing better now.

Monica said...

What!?! Your children break things? We used to be on a roll with that. It seemed every time Rod returned home from a few days at the fire station I'd have something(s) needing him to fix or replace. We must be partying less, fewer broken things these days.

Yes!!! I do want to hear the ramblings of your head.