8/20/09

Happy Birthday Jackson !!

I can't believe it's been 2 Years already. I look at his baby pictures and just cry because of how it seems like just yesterday he was a baby. He has filled our home with more joy, laughter and fun than I could have possibly imagined. I have learned to enjoy the little moments because of Jackson. He has been so full of energy that I have HAD to stop and just laugh at whatever mess he has caused this time. The Hebrew meaning for Jack is God is gracious. And that HE is for allowing our Jack Jack to come to us. We are truly blessed to have him apart of our eternal family. He will forever be mine!

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

these pictures are precious! he is such a cutie.

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

I can't believe you all have four kids! They are adorable! I miss KY and hope all is well over there! We are still in Rexburg, graduate in April! finally! Mom and Dad Cotton are coming to visit my parents, hope to see them too! Loves!!

colleen said...

Fun summer update post! Looks like a great summer! and Happy Bday to Jackson.