8/22/10

I love my children

Jackson and his daddy are twinners! Jack looks so handsome in his suit ....
This is how sweet and clean he looks before church..... This is him after church- I picked him up from nursery shoe and sock-less, and dirty white shirt. Not like HE cares in the least :)
Aaron and I say on a daily basis how much we want to freeze time right now with our kids because we love their ages. It's precious time and I am so grateful to be loving it so much.
Jaron and BraeLynn are the best of friends. They have played like this together since day one when BraeLynn would put a play horse saddle on her back and make Jaron ride her while she pretended to be a horse. They get along beautifully. This is what they have been playing as of late- they build their own little villages- so cute
You'd never guess that they were 4 years apart!

No comments: