5/27/08

9 Months

Oh my goodness it's going by too fast. SLOW DOWN! I just love this age. He doesn't want anyone but mama, he loves to eat and play. This is his favorite thing to do as of late, this car hold hours of entertainment for him. he beeps the horn and gets in and out of the car over and over. He likes to open and shut the car door. It's so cute. He is too little to be so active!
Today the car was across the street at mira's house and I walked outside my door with him, sat on the porch and he immediately started making the I want that noise. So I stood him up and let him walk, guiding me where he wanted to go. He walked all the way down our yard before I realized he was walking to the car! 
I love my Jack Jack

2 comments:

jani said...

What a cutie! I actually see some of Walker in him!

Jenn said...

He is so stinkin' cute! What out he will be driving the INDY 500 soon!