5/20/08

I'm weak

Ok, so I really have tried to not eat sugar and starches. I about lost my mind the third day but knew if I could just get past day three it would be better. ugh, yeah right. I'm going nutso and I have to admit I was having a day with the kids where it was me or them- I decided to spare their little  lives and go get a mcflurry. Yep I did and it was sooooooooo great. So to update, i have been working out every day and eating better but i have slipped up a time or five and I admit I'm weak.

2 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE IT! That made me laugh! You are not weak, you are NORMAL!

Jenn said...

Amie, You are NOT weak! You are one of the strongest gals I know! You are doing great, you need to reward yourself every once in a while! :) Have a great weekend!