6/25/08

Fly Catcher

For most unfortunate little things that happen to my children I often pause a moment to snap a picture. This time I just couldn't do it- Jaron says "mom look, quick" as I turn my head and look at jackson I saw the annoying fly I had been trying to catch stuck to the snot under his nose. Yep, stuck. guess I should keep his nose wiped, or not, he did catch the fly.

5 comments:

jani said...

That's both so funny and gross at the same time it's amazing! What an adorable picture of little Jackson! I can't believe I still haven't met him *sniff*sniff*

Madsen Family said...

HA! oh that is too cute and funny. only moms would love that! he is so adorable. i love all your pics of your kids.

Emily said...

Oh my, Jackson is soooooo cute. I can't wait to come home and kiss those cheeks of his. luv ya

~ Wiles ~ said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Protein!

Katie said...

Ha! Way to go jackson!