6/23/08

Oh where oh where has jackson gone?

That's right I have a roamer. This boy will climb up the stairs so fast I can't keep up with this child! I had just set him down from his high chair and started to clean up his disaster of a lunch. When I was done i turned my Mommy radar on to look for him, thinking he was just in the living room. Nope not there, sitting room, nope not there either. Bathroom and so help me Jackson if your in the toilet, fwew. OK, so I guess he is on his way up the stairs- in the hall-bedrooms, bathrooms, holy crap JACKSON. nope. my closet yes that's where he is he loves to eat my shoes (I know gross) ummmmm ok when do I start to panic? thinking, thinking "babababa" i hear but it's echoed. where the heck- -----------

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just might do more laundry if I will find him in my dryer!