1. I will have to make up half of these because I am so not interesting
2. it's been 10 minutes and i still haven't thought of anything
3. Oh, oh I know. I hate the word "moist"- ewe even writing it makes me cringe.
4. I love to lay in the warm sun on the pavement like a lizard
5. Those two took it all out of me
6. I LOVE baseball. which makes my husband happy-er. And when we retire we are going to buy a motor home and travel around the US and attend every baseball game in each state.
7. I have kept a journal since I was five years old and have them all. I have kept journals for each of my children since birth.
8. I love learning new things, things that improve life and give peace to ones soul.
9. I have no pinkie toe nail- well I do but it's so small you can't see it. I have to paint my toe
10. I like weird movies like dumb and dummer and nacho libre and Napoleon dynamite.
OK, that might be more than most want to know! ha
I just wanted to be able to tag - Brandi - Katie - Jen

3 comments:
ha ha! I know you're far more um, shall I say 'interesting' than that!! Love you Amie!!!
Moist...Moist...Moist...Moist!
Did they say that word a lot when you were in culinary school?
Jani- shhh don't spill the beans
Jen- our mean! Yes they did at school and i got that little throw up feeling everytime!
Post a Comment