6/15/09

Bike wreck #1 and counting

Last night Jaron had his first real bike wreck. Miralyn's daughter just had her big bike wreck the night before and at the exact same time when Aaron came running in the house last night with jaron. He said," Amie don't panic and don't freak out." OK, so you come walking in and say that to me, I'm totally going to panic. I was thinking are you kidding me, we have to spend three hours at the ER tonight just like the Adams? Luckily he did not need stitches, but it was a long night :(
Jackson too has had some minor wipe out on his little bike. These boys are going to make my hair even thinner and greyer and I am going to be so happy if they make it to age 18 alive. 

2 comments:

the mrazek family said...

This scares me. I think Mom's of boys have an extra tough spot in their hearts for the extra damage they do to themselves. haha

Jenn said...

Ahhhh! The joys of having boys! :) I bet they were brave! I have learned from several trips to the ER to just have some liquid bandage on hand because if they don't need stitches that is usually what the hospital will use instead! {and it is cheaper than an ER visit}