My neighbors are from India and Saturday night had us and the Adams over for authentic Indian food. She is the sweetest lady and I have been able to have such great conversations with her. They allowed us to ask TONS of questions about their culture, which was so neat.
The food was AMAZING. I could eat like this every day for sure. I am hoping she will actually let me watch one time as she cooks so I can learn!

I know I'm weird but I had to take a picture of this scene because as I looked up from doing the dishes and saw my little pots in the window seal, I just had
joy looking at how much my herbs have grown (I just planted the middle one a week ago, still itty bitty) I love nature things :)

Speaking of nature things, this storm was rolling in and I just get mesmerize at how amazing the sky is. One side of the sky bright and sunny, then this patch with the clouds just rolling and lightening striking through them- its breathtaking.

My dear friend Kate had her baby, finally! I got to hold her for a long time and this is a pic of her and her big sister Alexi. Check out her
video- so sweet.
1 comment:
Mmmm...that Indian food made me want some!!! I used to work for a couple Indian doctors that would let me ask away too. Such a beautiful culture. And delicious food!
Post a Comment