6/18/09

Seriously, no returns on kids?

Just kidding, I'll keep him, but heaven help me this kid is INSANE.  I don't take HALF the pics of these kinds of messes due to the fact that steam is literally coming out of my ears at the time and it is NOT a joyful moment to reflect on. However. Tonight, being this is the third time he has done this- THIS WEEK- I thought I better capture it, then wig out. 
Powder milk- in every nook and cranny
and don't tell me not to cry over spilled milk, I cried. 

2 comments:

Alison said...

Go ahead and cry cause I (almost)cry everytime it happens but mine doesn't sweep up. I am glad to hear there is another boy out there as bad as mine!! Sorry!

jani said...

Um, so it must be that batch of boys... 'cause no matter how many times I tell him NO, he heads right back to the same cupboard to completely empty its contents AGAIN!!! AND AGAIN!!! AND AGAIN!!! Sheesh...