We have been watching these birds every day and I have to say- I have had some neat thoughts watching this beautiful life process. First of all, SO CUTE!
I have watched the mama bird fly in and out as she has prepared the nest, laid the eggs, and kept them warm. She helped them hatch by peeling off the shell and then taking it away to clean out the nest again. She picked off the "stuff" and cleaned them up, kept them safe in the rain storm. Then she has been working non stop to feed them and keep them safe and warm. In and out she fly's. Knowing just when to feed them and when to just nestle in and keep them warm. When does she find time to eat for herself ? Busy busy all day long.
I think of how all us mothers are just like this. We are all doing our best to tirelessly care for our babies and make sure they are safe and warm, fed, and safe from the storms.
Life is beautiful.
And......
Jackson found the ice cream in the freezer. Dang


No comments:
Post a Comment