6/16/10

Sad Day

I know I only have 4 children that I actually gave birth to, but there are four more that I feel just as much love for. They moved in across the street almost four years ago. And they have all been inseparable sense.
They moved last Friday, and it's just not the same around here. Aaron said Sunday as we were sitting around the dinner table "it feels so lonely around here now." And then after dinner Aaron said "dang, and now we don't have any dessert!" Aaron always counted on Mira to have something sweet over there, because I never have treats.
It's going to be weird for a while, not having them so close- and the kids are missing their other siblings. I am missing my friend, and Aaron is sad he didnt play golf more with his friend. (funny boy)
I really can't say any more- I will start crying!

1 comment:

Amy said...

ahh, amie, at least you can say you have had the bestest friend in the world. so here goes a bad attmpt at a good quote: "it is better to have and to lose then to never have had before." or maybe it was about love. but same diff.