Finally we have some snow worth talking about! It was so fun the kids played in it all day. We all went sledding and built snow forts. We have lived here ten years and have not seen this much snow so it was a treat. Aaron built an igloo for the kids to play in too. He is such a great Daddy.
YAY SNOW!! I am quite impressed that you had all the right gear for not being able to play in snow too often. We had fun with our lots of snowfall this year!!!
3 comments:
WOW! I'm impressed!! How much snow total did you get??
YAY SNOW!! I am quite impressed that you had all the right gear for not being able to play in snow too often. We had fun with our lots of snowfall this year!!!
Looks like you all loved playing in the snow! How's the snow today... melted yet? We have bright sunny skies!
Post a Comment