Now that Jackson is mobile he has found new adventure these days. He gets stuck EVERYWHERE and I hear "ugh, ugh, ugh" and I know to go looking for where he squeezed himself into THIS time!

And food gets EVERYWHERE too! But he sure loves to eat and get messy. I think he knows that he will get a bath if he gets this messy because he gets SO excited when we turn the bath water on and start to undress him. His legs get kicking so fast and makes a squeeling sound! It's darling.
2 comments:
what a cutie! I CAN definitely wait though for Eli to get to that point because I have a feeling that when he gets mobile, my life will be utterly crazy!
You want them so much to learn things then we spend the rest of our time wishing they would stop getting into EVERYTHING!!! I cannot believe how old he is looking.
Post a Comment