skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little House Wannabe's
Ok so my girls have been obsessed with Little house on the Prarie for, well a long time. They go in spurts as to the amount of time a day they watch it. Lately they have been on one of these spurts. So this is them right after they got home from school. They throw their packs down, run to the pantry to get popcorn and then run to the basement and watch where they had left off the night before.
To prove my point that they are obsessed, last night they came downstairs from bed and said they need warm milk to help them sleep. I agreed, silently wondering why the sudden urge for warm milk. Then In the morning I came across my cinnamon shaker hidden behind the hallway vase. Then it clicked. They had watched the little house people have warm milk and cinnamon, so they of course had to try it out for themselves. What a crack up. Oh, and they didn't think too much of it since the cups were left full behind the table.
5 comments:
That's so cute! What little sneakers! That cracks me up.
I love LH on the P! How fun for them!
That is so funny. PBS plays Brady Bunch and then Little House every night...JESICA always knows when it is 5:30 so she can watch both. TOTALLY OBSESSED TOO!!
That is so funny. PBS plays Brady Bunch and then Little House every night...JESICA always knows when it is 5:30 so she can watch both. TOTALLY OBSESSED TOO!!
Hi Amie
I LOVED Little House!!! I think it was popular in the early 80's.....not sure, but I watched every episode!
Have a happy Easter
Love to you all
Sue
Oh, what sweet girls! I love this... reminds me of you and I!
Post a Comment