3/1/08

McKenna's Ears are officially Pierced

The Adams and our family went to the mall and just so happen to walk by Clairs. McKenna said "Oh mom can I get my ears pierced now its only 8 days before my birthday, please please please" I said, sure dear. (knowing this was the plan all along) her eyes get really big and said "Oh, No I'm scared". Funny how kids are hugh? It didn't hurt her at all and she was grinning "ear to ear".

4 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She is precious! I could not stop smiling while watching! I love her reactions! And then I loved how she kept her expressions going and going. Classic! Happy Birthday, McKenna! Sad I will miss it. :(

Alison said...

Ok, that was so cute. How great you captured it on video. Her facial expressions are PRICELESS!!!

jani said...

She's so cute! And grown up! *sniff*sniff* I'm so glad you're doing this blog so I (and all the fam that's not close by) can see stuff like this... you need to get the rest of the siblings out there to do it too!! Tell 'Kenners she looks beautiful!

Jenn said...

OH! She is so cute! I remember getting my ears pierced as one of the best days of my life! She was lucky though...they gave her a sucker!