I just want to express how much I adore, respect, and admire my mother. It's not only on this day that I think about all the wonderful things she has done for me and in her life to teach me. I think she's amazing and beautiful. Growing up no matter where I went i would always get stopped and asked if I was Sally Kroplin's daughter. We look so much alike. To most teenagers that would drive them crazy- I loved it. I can only hope I will resemble her in spirit as well. Thanks to all the mom s out there who are doing their best to raise up the Lord's children in Zion. It's not always easy but it's worth it!
2 comments:
You and your mom look like twins! I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's day!
I love this pic of you and mom... its one of my new favorites! This is so sweet Amie!
Post a Comment