7/8/08

10 Months!

Ok, so he's really 10 1/2 months old- I'm getting behind in my pictures. Also I have noticed that this time it took a lot more effort to get him to cooperate! He's so BUSY!! I said that about all my children at this age though so I guess he's normal. I can't believe he will be 1yr old in Aug. It has gone by faster than any of the others that's for sure. Sadly I think because life in general is busier and the little guy just has to keep up with all of us. He loves to give kisses and wave hi and by and is all over the house. tearing up toilet paper, swishing his little hand in the toilet and falling down the stairs, the bed, the couch- oh dear. 
Jackson has surley captured our hearts! Happy 10 (and a half) Months baby 

1 comment:

jani said...

His curly hair is so cute! I can't believe it's been 10 months either! And that mom and dad have been gone that long!