Well I knew this day was coming. And it's here. The sweet darling baby has turned into a monster.
I have no idea how he got up there,
waveney is my witness!
He somehow pulled
baby food out of the air and smeared it all over. Where he
got this? no clue. And it happened in like 2 minutes.
And the oh so lovely toilet paper strung through the house.
What I find amusing is the look an his little face in all these pics. Do you think he has caught on that before I say no,no,no- I take a picture? nah
3 comments:
This is precisely why I'm not committing to more... yet... I'm pretty sure there's more little Cotton babies running around up there, but until Eli gets mobile and I REALLY know what three is like, I'm not gonna jump on board the family of 6 train- not yet anyway!!
I love it! He is so cute I just want to squeeze him!
oh amie, he is SO sweet! i love his cute little oh so innocent face. your house looks so cute too!
Post a Comment