7/15/08

Finally!!!!

Well, I finally paid of my hefty school loan so I could get this thin piece of paper mailed to me.
So it's official- I can bake.
Actually, in all truthfulness as soon as I realized what it was that the UPS man was handing me I totally freaked out with joy and shouting, tearing open the envelope and marching around the house singing the graduation march. Yes the kids thought I was nutso but by golly I worked hard for this piece of paper!
Going back to school with three children and a husband who is never home was the craziest thing I have ever done. All I know is that it was in the Lords plan for me to do so and I did feel blessed for it. SO- I think I will pause my diet and make myself a graduation cake!!!

5 comments:

jani said...

While I don't know how great it feels to pay off student loans *sigh* I DO know how good it feels to work your butt off through school and get your diploma- CONGRATULATIONS!! You DID work so hard for it!

Amy said...

YEA! Congrats on the diploma. i'll be over soon to help with the cake ;)

Alison said...

So, did you go to baking school really? It looks REAL. I just didn't know you did that. How long did it take?

Jenn said...

Great Job! We just need to come up and see you so I can taste your education! :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than watching your children become better than you are as a parent. I'm very proud of you Amie. Congrads, oh, a dozen cookies please.
Dad.