7/21/08

I'm 11 Months Old

Jackson is crusin' along! He just lights up our home every day. Kids are crazy about him. It's been fun to have them notice all him milestones and ask "did I do that too Mom?" It bonds them together in a way I never expected. They are happy for Jackson when he does something new. 

2 comments:

jani said...

He's SO BIG!! And soooo soooo cute!! Can you believe your baby's gonna be a year old next month? Kinda makes you want to have another one, right??

Emily said...

Amie, wow I miss the kids with a deep ache. The older kids will remember their Aunt Emily but Jackson has no idea who I am. I can't wait to hold him, kiss him ad play with him. You and Aaron did good! He is a cute one. Please tell him about me and how much I love him.