Aaron and I felt so much Joy last night as we sat and watched McKenna perform in her first orchastra Concert. She was so graceful and played beautifully. The pictures are from my cell so it's not the greatest. I just am so happy for her- she has been playing for 5 years and so this was a big moment for her. Joy, Joy, Joy
1 year ago

4 comments:
McKenna is so gorgeous and talented, I would be proud of her too! {The future Mrs. William A. Luce V} wink wink!:)
The concert was so awesome. I loved that my kids got a little culture!!
Great job McKenna. Keep up the good work.
Way to go Mckenna! I cannot believe how grown up she looks. WOW Amie you are getting old!:)
Mckenna you look like a grown up beautiful little lady! Oh, I wish I could have been there to see you play. I hope you had a wonderful concert... Way to go!
Post a Comment