3/15/09

What did I do!!!!!!!!

We came home from church today and were all changing out of our clothes when I heard water running for a lot longer than usual. Here is what i found. He helped himself this time. 
This is the first of three times today that he climbed into a sink. Ahhhhhhhhh what did I do? Enough Boy Joy!!

7 comments:

The Wach Family said...

Okay, the boy is destined to be an amazing scuba diver, or the next Michael Phelps (minus the marijauna)or something. He really does love water!!

Monica said...

It's multitasking at its finest--wash the boy and clothes and the same time.

Alison said...

HAHA! So funny, glad to see others kids can be a little naughty!

callie adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miralyn said...

you did nothing...it's all aaron's fault. that's how i look at everything in my house :)

~ Wiles ~ said...

this is fabulous! I love kids being kids.

the mrazek family said...

what a cutie!!!! sneaky, creative and clever!!! that's what little boys are made of. :)