
Jackson is officially deemed ready for the church nursery. Giving me a break so I can have two arms back as I run around mad at the church trying to fulfill my calling in the Relief Society. I have missed my other arm desperately. And with Aaron always traveling in other wards, I was left to battle the crazy haired child myself.
But
wouldn't you have it that this, my fourth, my only child to be the one who hates nursery. WHY ME.
OK, I know that
sooo many other kids go through this, I was the nursery leader for two years, however. I have never had one of my own do this. So lucky me, I apparently don't get to have my arm back just yet.
`Aaron did come today to keep Jack Jack which was way to nice but, now I know what I could be having EVERY SUNDAY!
So, for those of you who have had children, oh so lovely children, refuse to go to nursery as if you were sending them to baby jail, have any advise. I would love to hear it. Bring it on.
1 comment:
Sorry Amie, I have NO advice. Thanks to a dear, sweet, WONDERFUL friend and nursery leader at the time, I didn't have to wait until the dreaded 18 months to send My oldest-thanks for that! So I think we made it before she was old enough to know any different. Then the triplets, well I took them early and sat in there...mini nursery in RS or just go. Well by 16-17 months they were accustom to nursery and never cried. SOOO, all I can say is unless you have nursery leaders that will let him cry a bit...I am SORRY!
Post a Comment