Apparently I wasn't talking very nice to him and so I had to sit in the time out chair.
What's funny is when he realized that I was really going to do what he said he quickly jumps in to the role of parent and says "no talking mom, and you have to sit there for a long long time while I go upstairs like you do to me."
And I am not kidding, he did just that. I think I sat there for at least 30 minutes while he was upstairs on the computer.
It was really good time to reflect on my behavior and I feel like I learned my lesson. :)

3 comments:
Hilarious. I actually love the look on your face...so funny.
Our kids learn and listen well don't they??
That's classic! Way to go Jaron! Ha ha!!
Oh my goodness. This is halarious!
Post a Comment