4/14/09

Random

Dinner at our house is very entertaining with Jack Jack. He is a mess, and I let him be! Oh my goodness he is totally number 4. He thought he was king of the house when I let him do this. 
Like Father Like Son
Aaron and his Oreos- You can't separate the two. One of Jackson's first words? Coooookie. And he WILL climb to the highest of heights to get them!
Growing up Aaron would play with duct tape and actually make some pretty amazing things with it!  Yesterday I see jaron doing this- making a house for his snake with boxes and duct tape. It kept him busy for an hour!!!

2 comments:

jani said...

I can't wait to get our boys together... Bryson would sooooo do the same thing- if I'd let him have a snake- really Amie?? You let him have a snake?? Ewwwww....

Miralyn said...

King Jack Jack for sure...