We are sooo excited that Jaron is officially in the North Oldham Baseball League. Aaron and I are HUGE baseball fans and can't wait to do this with our boys. Lucky Jaron is a fan too and wants to play :)
So Saturday was the parade

Aaron and Jaron walked along,

I love this pic of Jaron and his big ears poking out of his hat :)

They were introduced out on the field at a team- THE GIANTS!!

Aaron helping out with the coaching

Me managing the dugout- cute boys.

Jaron slid into homeplate on his first hit! Out to the fence might I add :) Ok, might Aaron add.

Jaron is is READY position!

I love being a mom to boys, can't wait for Jackson to do this too!
2 comments:
cute stuff...congrats Aaron for finally getting to be a baseball dad.
I love how little the "Giants" are. So cute!
Post a Comment