1 year ago
6/29/10
Plead Ignorance
Oh my gosh, I am sitting here at my kitchen table looking at recipes. I am in clear view of the neighbors swing set, where Jackson is playing. I look out to check on him and I am blinded by his white bum as he is PEEING OFF THE TOP OF THE SLIDE!!!!!!!! Do I run out there and yank him off? No, then it shows that I know what he is doing. I HAVE to plead ignorance on this one folks. Holy Crap Jackson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Hey, better on the slide than on your carpet, right? Man, your little man cracks me up!
We so need to live in the same neighborhood! I looked out of my salon window yesterday and Karsen was putting on his swimsuit...He was buck naked and running around with it in his hand. I yelled at him to get dressed and reminded Kaden that he had to come in to change his!
Post a Comment