My 8 yr old was baptized yesterday! Oh it was so beautiful. The spirit was so strong and the room was filled with reverence to the Lord. She was absolutely darling when I grabbed her after, wrapped her in a towel and kissed her wet smiling face. She looked up at me and said "wow, that was neat." It was neat BraeLynn. Aaron and I have felt from the time she was placed in our arms, this spirit was a peacemaker, a gentle soul, a happy soul. She has proved to be that and so much more as it showed through the feelings that resonated in that room. I feel so honored to be her mother here on earth, I often say I want to be like her when I grow up!
Truce
Aaron and I are Best Friends, no doubt. But sometimes he will say the darndest things and my sister happened to capture the "look" that he will get after such a comment.


5 comments:
I love how even though she was term and Brooklyn was 3 months early, they're just the same size... it's so cute and must be hard for them to be separating! I'm so glad Brooklyn got to be there for her baptism though!! Congrats Brae! We're so happy for you! (And your birthday card is in the mail!!)
BraeLyn looks like an angel! She is so sweet and you are a great mom!
ok that made me cry. i can't believe how big your girls are getting. she is so cute. what a special day for you!
Oh Amie that is so adorable! I can not wait to see her! congrats BraeLynn!! I love you forever!
i'm so excited to get to know her in activity day's.
Post a Comment