So I tell Aaron what's going on with it. And of course he says " well, at least you have a washing machine", "that's not a priority", "be grateful for what you have", blah,blah, blah
As you may recall I was in California for 5 days. Well when Aaron picked me up from the airport no sooner were we out of the parking garage does he say" what's up with the washing machine, it's driving me crazy!"
So the very next day he buys me these:

5 comments:
pretty....I like!
we put up with so much without complaining, don't we. :) so happy for you! i also just got a new pair. laundry is fun again!
So awesome, I love that color...I have never seen that green before. I am having the same problem with my washer and dryer. We are going to "babysit" my parents new washer and dryer while they are one their mission. Then after that I am getting some like yours!
I absolutely LOVE my front loads. Don't you just love he bought them after he had to deal with it?
Oooooo, laundry is my favorite chore. My sister has these machines, and I often stare at them longingly. (i know -- i HAVE to get out more!) Congrats on the new "toys."
Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always fun to see a new face, huh?
=-)
Post a Comment